Since 1993 TOSHIBA Dieppe has been one of the Group's two major toner production sites in the world (the other is in the United States). We control all industrial production processes from powder grinding to bottling, plastic injection and cartridge assembly.
- Organized in three 8 hour shifts, non-stop from Monday morning 6:00 AM to Saturday 6:00 AM
- Production of black and color toners
- Injection and cartridge assembly workshop (11 injection molding machines with a capacity of 65T to 350T)
- Providing customers: around 55% for TOSHIBA subsidiaries and distributors in Europe and 45% for export to the Group's Chinese factory, bottling for China and Asia
- Annual capacity: 1,200 tons of toner and more than 1,000,000 cartridges assembled on a just-in-time basis and bottled according to customer needs
- Purchasing and supply of all toner components (70% in Europe)
- Manufacture of weighed and mixed constituents to classified powders
- Plastic injection and cartridge assembly
- Bottling on several lines for increased flexibility
- Physical tests by online and functional sampling on photocopiers or by XRF analysis (mass spectroscopy)
- Integrated engineering for the design and optimization of powder production lines, plastic injection, assembly and bottling of cartridges
- Patented process for the recycling of used cartridges and bottles with re-use of plastics (process operated by a partner in Belgium since 2013).