TOSHIBA TEC EUROPE IMAGING SYSTEMS S.A.
- Staff : 230 employees
- Siret : 42206775100020
- Capital: 26M €
The only European industrial site of the TOSHIBA Group, located near the port of Le Havre in Normandy near Dieppe (Seine-Maritime).
Site certified ISO9000 - ISO14000 - OHSAS18000 according to the integrated reference version 2015
Present in the Dieppe area since 1986, TOSHIBA has gradually developed into assembly activities for complex products such as multifunction photocopiers, using a highly qualified and diversified subcontracting.
The period from 1990 to 1997 successively saw the installation of assembly and services in the EUROCHANNEL business area, the production of toner inks and the logistics distribution.
Between 2008 and 2015 TOSHIBA Dieppe diversifies its services and value-added logistics activities for point-of-sale terminals and PC repair, on the one hand, and integrates plastic injection, toner cartridge assembly and toner production colors on the other hand.
In 2017, TOSHIBA launches its "Industry of the Future" plan to prepare for the new industrial revolution, while remaining faithful to its intrinsic values related to the company, to the men and women who make it up and to its local involvement in the territory. .
- 1986 - Foundation of TOSHIBA SYSTEMES France S.A. and launch of assembly of photocopiers in Arques la Bataille near Dieppe
- 1990 - Transfer of the activity to new and functional premises in Martin Eglise
- 1992 - Starting the toner manufacturing business
- 1997 - Launch of logistics activity
- 2000 - TOSHIBA SYSTEMES France S.A. becomes TOSHIBA TEC EUROPE IMAGING SYSTEMS S.A.
- 2001 - Deployment of IT services for commercial subsidiaries in Europe
- 2003 - Launch of configuration activities to order and direct delivery to customers
- 2006 - Start of reconditioning and refurbishment of all or part of TOSHIBA equipment in anticipation of environmental regulations
- 2008 - Start of the National Call Center for Key Account Customers
- 2008 - Integration of plastic injection and assembly of toner cartridges
- 2009 - Launch of Laptop Repair
- 2011 - Start of Logistics and Repair Services activities for retails products
- 2015 - Investment in the production of color toners
- 2017 / 2018 - Projects Industry of the future and Digital Signage
76370 Neuville les Dieppe (France)
Located on the Paris - London axis:
- a few minutes from Dieppe,
- 40 minutes from Rouen,
- 1:30 hours from Le Havre,
- 2:30 hours from Paris,
- 3:00 hours from Lille,
- 4:00 hours from London.