TOSHIBA is responsible from Dieppe for distribution logistics of its products and consumables across the French market for the Group's office printing and point-of-sale divisions.
TOSHIBA is a manufacturer of toner inks for multifunctional copiers and bottle toners in cartridges for the European market and exports a large part of its powder production to the Group's Chinese factory.
TOSHIBA TEC EUROPE IMAGING SYSTEMS S.A.
The only European industrial site of the TOSHIBA Group, located near the port of Le Havre in Normandy near Dieppe (Seine-Maritime).
Site certified for its management QHSE integrated in ISO9001 - ISO14001 version 2015 and OHSAS18001
Present in the Dieppe area since 1986, TOSHIBA has gradually developed into assembly activities for complex products such as multifunction photocopiers, using a highly qualified and diversified subcontracting.
The period from 1990 to 1997 successively saw the installation of assembly and services in the EUROCHANNEL business area, the production of toner inks and the logistics distribution.
Between 2008 and 2015 TOSHIBA Dieppe diversifies its services and value-added logistics activities for point-of-sale terminals and PC repair, on the one hand, and integrates plastic injection, toner cartridge assembly and toner production colors on the other hand.
In 2017, TOSHIBA launches its "Industry of the Future" plan to prepare for the new industrial revolution, while remaining faithful to its intrinsic values related to the company, to the men and women who make it up and to its local involvement in the territory. .
FOCUS ON AN ACTIVITY
Since 1993 TOSHIBA Dieppe has been one of the Group's two major toner production sites in the world (the other is in the United States). We control all industrial production processes from powder grinding to bottling, plastic injection and cartridge assembly.
- Organized in three 8 hour shifts, non-stop from Monday morning 6:00 AM to Saturday 6:00 AM
- Production of black and color toners
- Injection and cartridge assembly workshop (11 injection molding machines with a capacity of 65T to 350T)
- Providing customers: around 55% for TOSHIBA subsidiaries and distributors in Europe and 45% for export to the Group's Chinese factory, bottling for China and Asia
- Annual capacity: 1,200 tons of toner and more than 1,000,000 cartridges assembled on a just-in-time basis and bottled according to customer needs
- Purchasing and supply of all toner components (70% in Europe)
- Manufacture of weighed and mixed constituents to classified powders
- Plastic injection and cartridge assembly
- Bottling on several lines for increased flexibility
- Physical tests by online and functional sampling on photocopiers or by XRF analysis (mass spectroscopy)
- Integrated engineering for the design and optimization of powder production lines, plastic injection, assembly and bottling of cartridges
- Patented process for the recycling of used cartridges and bottles with re-use of plastics (process operated by a partner in Belgium since 2013).