Content of the Site
- The information contained on the Site (hereinafter referred to as "Information"), including data, text, software, sounds, photographs, images, messages are under the sole responsibility of their issuer.
- Toshiba tec does not guarantee the timeliness, legality, probity or quality of the Information. Toshiba tec is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Information and reserves the right without notice to correct or modify errors, inaccuracies, technical inaccuracies or omissions. In addition, changes or corrections made to the Information may occur at a different date from that of the paper publications.
- In addition, toshiba tec reserves the right to terminate at any time and without prior notice or to suspend access to the Site.
- Toshiba tec is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information accessible from the Site to other sites and the existence of a link from other sites to the Site. A nominal reference to one of these sites or to a service or product does not presume the agreement of toshiba tec as to the content or its accuracy, and you assume all the risks related to its use.
- The Information contained in this Site can not in any case have a contractual and / or official value. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you use the Information at your own risk. You fully assume the costs of any service, repair or correction required. The Information made available on the Site, including, and without the enumeration being limited, distributed, contained or offered as hypertext links or computer files by other sites, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Toshiba tec does not warrant that the Information is merchantable or responsive to any particular need, and does not violate any applicable law, either free of errors or viruses, or that it is not defamatory, offensive or offensive. harmful. However, if the law of your country does not allow the exclusion of these implied warranties, the preceding paragraph does not apply.
- Toshiba tec and its subsidiaries, its representatives, its employees, can not be held responsible for direct or indirect, incidental or incidental damages (in particular and without the following being limiting, loss of data, profits, income, customer or any other similar economic loss) that may arise from the use or inability to use the Information and / or the Site or a linked site.
- The Site provides lists of many toshiba tec products, and therefore may contain references or cross-references for certain products and services that are not (yet) available in some countries. Such a reference is given as an indication and does not commit toshiba tec to market such products or services in the countries concerned.
Protection of personal data
- Any personal information provided by the user of the Site may be used or exploited by toshiba tec and can not be considered confidential. The Site does not have a secure system and your privacy can not be guaranteed. We urge you not to continue to use the Site if you do not want your personal information stored in toshiba tec computers. The information will be disclosed to the subsidiaries or partners of toshiba tec or to any other third party only if this is necessary to respond to requests that you have addressed to us or to the comments you make. To this effect, toshiba tec recalls that according to the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, relative to the Data processing, the Files and the Liberties, you have a right of consultation, modification and withdrawal of all the personal data brought to the knowledge of toshiba tec during the use of the Site.
- You agree to use the Site in a strictly legal context, in particular with regard to the right of the intellectual property or any other regulation in force. Toshiba tec grants you the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to download to a computer a copy of the Information contained in the Site when you log in for your own personal use, which excludes any commercial exploitation at a local, national or international level . We remind you, in particular, that no logo, text, sound, graphic or image contained in the Site could be copied, reproduced, modified, published, issued, posted, transmitted or distributed by any means whatsoever without the authorization written authorization of their author or rightful owner. It is understood that toshiba tec has the opportunity to use, reproduce, disclose, modify and distribute the ideas, concepts and techniques of third parties contained and / or exchanged in the Site. In the absence of the prior written consent of the owner of a software protected under an intellectual property right available on the Site, you must not copy, modify, translate, create a derivative work, transmit, sell or distribute, directly or indirectly, reverse the design or assembly or attempt to find the source code (except as provided by law), or transfer any rights in the software. In any case, the use of any software available for download from the Site is governed by the terms of the license accompanying or included in the software. All rights in the Trademarks, registered services and registered names appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, and you are solely responsible for any unauthorized use and / or exploitation.